How To Renew A Lagos State Money Lender’s License
The Money Lenders License granted in Lagos to lenders has a one year duration period, this means its usually valid between January 1st to December 31st yearly. This therefore the lenders have to renew their lenders license each year irrespective of the month license was granted
The procedure required to renew a lenders license in Lagos is similar with obtaining a lenders license initially with few minor changes. These steps include;
- Obtaining of Magistrate Court Form, A and B
- Payment of the renewal fee of N100, 000
- Application for the renewal of Lenders license addressed to the permanent secretary of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Lagos State and submission of all necessary documents including a copy of the previous issued License.
- Updated Tax Clearance
- 3-6 Months account statement of the lender.
- Tax clearance certificate/ evidence of payment of Company Income Tax
- A Copy of the lender’s Incorporation Documents
- Inspection of the Lender’s office and books by the officers for the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Verification of all documents tendered.
- Approval of Lenders License renewal application.
After these steps are taken and approval is granted, a certificate of renewal is issued to the Lender.
Team 618 Bees
618 Bees can quickly and easily help you renew your Lagos State Money Lending License. Log on to our website www.618bees.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on +2349017190079. 618 Bees will complete your application with the Lagos Ste ministry of Home Affairs.
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer. This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached