Procedure for the renewal of a money lending license in Lagos State
The Money Lenders License granted in Lagos to lenders is only for a period of one year. Each License is usually valid until the 31stof December each year hence the lender has to renew their lenders license every January.
The procedure required to renew a lenders license in Lagos is almost similar with the procedure for obtaining a lenders license in the first instance. The steps to obtain a lenders license includes;
- Obtaining of Magistrate Court Form A and B
- Payment of the renewal fee of N100, 000 to the Lagos State Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Application for the renewal of Lenders license addressed to the permanent secretary of the Ministry of Home Affairs Lagos and submission of all necessary documents including a copy of the previous issued License.
- Inspection of the Lender’s office by the officers for the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Verification of all documents tendered.
After the inspection, the application is reviewed by the Ministry and a renewal granted if the Ministry is satisfied that all the requirements have been fulfilled.
618 Bees can help you quickly and easily help you renew your Lending License with Lagos State, Nigeria. Log on to our website www.618bees.comor email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on +2349017190079. 618 Bees will complete your application with the Lagos State Ministry of Home Affairs.
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer. This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached.