How to change a proprietor’s signature on the Business Name Form
To change a proprietor’s signature on a Business Name Form, please follow the procedure below;
- Write an application letter to the Registrar General of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) stating your reason and intention to change your signature.
- Swear or Affirm to an affidavit that you are the proprietor and that you intend to change your signature.
- Fill in a new Business Name Form and sign with your new signature.
- Make sure you have your Annual Returns Filing updated.
- Pay for the Process (Change of Proprietor’s signature)
After the above process, submit the documents alongside the old Business Name Form at the Corporate Affairs Commission office for the process to be concluded.
There you have it. Changing a proprietor’s signature is easy and achievable.
618 Bees can help you quickly and easily change the signature on your Business Name Form. Log on to our website www.618bees.comor email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on +2349017190079. 618 Bees will complete the process with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer. This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached