Obtaining a DPR License/Permit
The following documents are required for any New or Renewal of DPR Permit Application:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- A certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (MEMART).
- Other company incorporation documents, such as CAC Form 1.1 or CAC Form CO2 & CAC Form CO7.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- List of Equipment/Facility available to the company.
- Receipt of payment of the Employee’s Compensation Scheme (Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund).
- Medical Retainership Agreement with a hospital.
- Company’s Profile.
- Staff’s list (including the position and qualification of staff).
- DPR endorsed request for expatriate quota (where applicable).
- List of approved expatriate quota position and their Nigerian understudies (where applicable).
- Proposed training programme for Nigerian staff for the current year.
- Registration by a relevant professional body (where applicable).
- Technical agreement or MOU with Nigerian Company/DPR accredited laboratory (where applicable.
- Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC) Management System.
The DPR may conduct inspection/assessment of the company facilities for all new applicants under the major and specialized categories, prior to consideration for the issuance of permits. Inspections would also be conducted on companies whose permits had not been renewed for more than three (3) years preceding an application.
All applications under Major and Specialized categories will be subjected to further evaluation by relevant Divisions/Units in the DPR; and assessed for their professional competencies and capabilities. DPR may inspect any existing companies/businesses that have applied for renewals from time to time.
Applicant companies must have a physical presence in Nigeria. Inspections are without notice and without prejudice to existing permits and/or approvals.
Team 618 Bees
618 Bees can help you quickly and easily obtain a DPR License/Permit. Log on to our website www.618bees.comor email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on +2349017190079. 618 Bees will complete your registration with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer. This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached