End 2019 in Good Legal Standing
Businesses in Nigeria that operate as both Business Names and Limited Liability companies are subject to internal and external compliance requirements. It’s important to set some time aside this year end to examine the status of your business and ensure you are in good standing with the law.
The end of the year is the perfect time to get compliant and end the year in good legal standing whether its setting up a new business to commence operations in the new year, upgrading a Business Name to a company, registering your intellectual property rights for your business or making sure your compliance filings are all up to date. As you take time reflecting on the work done in 2019 while also making business plans for the new year, www.618bees.comcan do all the leg work for you in the below listed areas:
- Company Incorporation services
- Business Licenses & Permits
- Annual Returns Filings and Compliance services
- Amendments, Modifications & Name Changes
- Name Checks & Reservations
- Trademark Search and Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patent and Design Filings
- Corporate Amendments
- Corporate Searches
- Land/Property Searches
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Corporate and Personal Income Tax
- Bookkeeping and Payroll services
- Corporate Kits & Supplies
- Customized Bylaws & Resolutions
- SON Registration
- NAFDAC Registration
- Annual Meeting Minutes
- Contracts and Agreements Review
- Contracts and Agreements Drafting
- Dissolution/Winding Up/Cessation of Business
- Pioneer Status Application (Tax Exemption)
- …………all services provided in all 36 States and the FCT!
We hope you find this information helpful. Feel free to reach out to us via our dedicated Call Center lines; +2349017190079 (WhatsApp available) or 01-2803791 or by email via email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you with all of your business filings and year-end compliance filings.
Let’s close out 2019 strong and make sure you and your clients are set up for success in 2020!
Team 618 Bees
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer. This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached.