How do I register my company for NIPEX?
Nigeria Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX) is a platform where servicing companies can bid/tender for contracts from multinational and national oil companies. In order to register your company for NIPEX, below are the steps to be taken;
1.Registration can be done on the Nipex website.
2. Make Payment of N25, 000 to the Federal Government online via Remita.
3.Upload your payment receipt online.
4.Send the form and original copy of the deposit slip/online payment receipt or valid NNPC registration to Nipex. The address to send these documents is on the registration form. Scanned copies are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com be accepted.
5. On receiving these documents and confirming payment of the registration fee, Nipex will send (via the e-mail address provided on the form) login details & guidelines to enable access and completion of the pre-qualification questionnaire.
6.Send scanned copies of the following statutory documents possibly the pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Form CO2 – Allotment of shares
- Form CO7- List of Directors
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Certificate (not less than N25, 000 and valid)
- 3 years of current Company Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Certificate
- PENCOM Certificate (where applicable)
- Reference letter from your bank
- Current ITF Registration certificate
- 7. Nipex verifies the questionnaire for accuracy and notifies you of any amendment where necessary.
8.Where there is no amendment, Nipex will notify you when to audit your firm. The audit is done online.
9.After the audit, there could be a close-out. If there are no issues to close-out, Nipex will write a report and you will be issued login details that will allow your firm to participate in all Nipex contracts that you are qualified to bid for.
618 Bees can help you quickly and easily obtain NIPEX registration. Log on to our website www.618bees.com or email email@example.com, or give us a call on +2349017190079. 618 Bees will complete your registration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer. This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached