Procedure for change of the business address of your Business Name
The Requirements for change of registered address on a Business Name Form is as follows:
- Duly completed application form.
- Duly completed Form for change of address
- Formal written application for change of address
- Form of identification where necessary
- Updated Annual Returns filing.
- Payment of the prescribed fees
- Original certificate of registration and Form for cancellation
Once all of these have been gotten the next thing is to file same with the Corporate Affairs Commission and the change of address will be effected.
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only, no information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice from the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer. This post is protected by intellectual property law and regulations. It may however be shared using appropriate sharing tools provided that our authorship is always acknowledged and this Disclaimer Notice attached